_ **** _
_ Ghostwire Tokyo _ will be published on March 25th and eager players will want to immerse yourself at the first opportunity. In return, many people have asked when the exact publication time is for the experience. This very important information about when to play the version of the game you bought. This guide article guides you through everything you need about the knowledge Ghostwire Tokio Publishing time for each platform.
Publishing time of Ghostwire Tokyo for each platform
First of all, it should be noted that you can play the game already after the download when you bought the Deluxe Edition via the PlayStation Store. This is because owners of the Deluxe Edition for PlayStation can make this experience Ghostwire Tokio three days too early.
For other owners of game editions and other platforms, the publication times are as follows:
- PlayStation (non-deluxe edition): midnight of the 24th, especially 00:00 clock on 25.
- Xbox: Next year, 2023 after the 25th of March
For PC it gets a bit more complicated, here are all details about the PC start and the respective time zones:
- Middle Greenwich time: midnight
- Summer time: midnight
- CDT, UTC + 8 and COT: 24. March, 11pm
- PDT: 21 pm 24 March
- BRT and MEZ: 1 in the morning, March 25th
- EET, SEAST and AEDT: 2 o’clock in the morning, March 25th
- UTC +7: 22 pm 24th of March
- VAT: 4 o’clock in the morning, March 25th
- AST: 3 o’clock in the morning, March 25th
- KST: midnight
- JST: midnight
- NZDT: 4 o’clock in the morning, March 25th
When the times are reached, you can start to play the experience and enjoy everything the game has to offer you. As can be seen, the times for PC releases vary greatly. So use this as a reference for the day. It should be noted, however, that these times apply to both Steam and the Epic Games Store.
_ Ghostwire Tokyo _ appears on March 25 for PlayStation 5 and PC.
- This article was updated on 23 March 2022
Attack of the Fanboys / Fencing / Release Time of Ghostwire Tokyo: When will the game on PC, PlayStation and Xbox be unlocked?