In Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes you can combine two characters into a single whole. This is called someone as an adjutant, and this is a great way to inflict additional damage using your warrior skills, and is ideal to protect damaged characters from death. Here’s how to appoint an adjutant in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.
- How to combine characters in pairs using an adjutant in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
- How to remove an adjutant in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
- What does the adjutant do in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes?
- Here are all the advantages of the adjutant
How to combine characters in pairs using an adjutant in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
There are two ways to appoint an adjutant to the character. The first is to switch to the character you want to attach an adjutant, and then go to the character you want to make an adjutant. Keep L button next to them, and then click y . You will find out what it worked, because the badge of their character will appear next to the badge of your game character in the lower left corner of the screen.
The second way to do this is to open a tactical card, find and choose the character you want to make an adjutant. The next one, drag the arrow to the character You want to assign them, and click ZR and select appoint an adjutant in the menu that appears. By doing this in this way, you can give orders without the need to go on a map yourself.
As soon as the battle began, you can only appoint them through a tactical card. You cannot do this before the start of the battle.
How to remove an adjutant in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
To remove the adjutant, perform the same actions as above, but in the reverse order. To remove the adjutant from your game character, squeeze L and press y ; This will turn off the duet, and you can again appoint orders to another character.
In the tactical menu, find the character with the adjutant, Click ZR, And also Select remove the adjutant from the menu. They will appear on the map again, and you can start giving them orders or appoint them to someone else.
Related: How to recruit a baylet/Gerall in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
What does the adjutant do in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes?
To be an adjutant gives many positive effects to the appointing character and makes the adjutant immortal to all damage, except for the death of an active character. So the appointment of an adjutant who is almost dying is perfect, especially if you play in a classic mode, where, if they die, they die forever.
Here are all the advantages of the adjutant
- He receives experience at the same speed as an active character.
- Increases the characteristics of an active character
- Special abilities of a warrior of an active character are amplified by the adjutant, adding his own special abilities of the warrior.
- Support points are earned.
- If the support level is above C, the active character gains access to the support of the adjutant and tactical liabilities.
- Active character also receives two additional abilities:
- He will slowly be filled during the battle, and with the full attack of the enemy, whom you discarded, throwing him to you.
- Adjutant of the guard
- He will slowly be filled during the battle and, when filled, will protect the active character from the attack.
** To learn more about Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, read the section How to get a secret ending in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes and the Best Units for Protecting Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.